- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
CONSENT FOR DATA PROCESSING WHERE APPLICABLE (GDPR)
Beginning March 25, 2018, some countries outside of the United States will require explicit consent to process and/or use data gathered on certain sites. However, this site is controlled, operated and administered entirely within the United States. It offers its service only in the English language and does not target users in any other counties. If you are located outside the United States, please be aware that while visiting this site information you provide to us through the site may be processed and transferred to the U.S. The privacy and data protection laws in the U.S. may not be equivalent to such laws in your country of residence. By using the Services, you consent to this collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in the U.S.