Terms of Service
This policy was last updated on February 12, 2019
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on NorthDakota.com’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on NorthDakota.com’s web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by NorthDakota.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on NorthDakota.com’s web site are provided “as is”. NorthDakota.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, NorthDakota.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
By submitting or posting content on any area of the NorthDakota.com, website you automatically grant as well as represent and warrant that you have the right to grant to NorthDakota.com. an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information and content. NorthDakota.com has the right to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
You acknowledge that NorthDakota.com may or may not pre-screen content, but that NorthDakota.com and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or move any content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, NorthDakota.com and its designees shall have the right to remove any content that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any content created by NorthDakota.com or submitted to NorthDakota.com including without limitation information on NorthDakota.com and in all other parts of the Service.
In no event shall NorthDakota.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on NorthDakota.com’s Internet site, even if YNorthDakota.com or a NorthDakota.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you. NorthDakota.com and its designees have the right in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or move any content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, Yellow Pages Directory Inc. and its designees shall have the right to remove any content that violates the Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on NorthDakota.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. NorthDakota.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. NorthDakota.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. NorthDakota.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
NorthDakota.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by NorthDakota.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to NorthDakota.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Submission of Listings
Listings added to the directory should be quality listings that add value to the directory. Businesses which have one or more of the following criteria should not be submitted:
- Any business selling or otherwise distributing information on illegal firearms, explosives, or weapons.
- Any business selling or otherwise distributing information or items that are indecent or obscene, that are hateful or racially, sexually, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, that contain pornography, that are otherwise pornographic in nature.
- Any business selling or otherwise distributing information for items that are counterfeit or stolen.
- Any business selling or otherwise distributing goods or services that do not, in fact, exist.
- Any business selling or otherwise distributing items that violate or infringe the rights of other parties.
- Any business selling or otherwise distributing items they do not have the legal right to sell.
Listing titles should be accurate, and factual. Use your official business address registered with your county or state. Do not submit fictional addresses to appear that your business services a particular area which in reality you do not.
NORTHDAKOTA.COM IN THEIR SOLE AND FINAL JUDGMENT, SHALL DETERMINE THE SUITABILITY OF ALL BUSINESS LISTINGS. SUBMISSION OR PAYMENT DOES NOT NECESSARILY ENSURE YOUR LISTING WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR INCLUSION IN THE DIRECTORY. NOTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT OBLIGATES NORTHDAKOTA.COM TO LIST, ACCEPT OR OTHERWISE HOST YOUR LISTING ANYWHERE ON THIS SITE. DETERMINATION FOR ALL LISTINGS IS MADE BY NORTHDAKOTA.COM. IN ADDITION, IF YOUR LISTING IS ACCEPTED, NOTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT OBLIGATES NORTHDAKOTA.COM TO KEEP OR PLACE YOUR LISTING WITHIN A SPECIFIC CATEGORY OR SUBCATEGORY OF THE DIRECTORY, OR TO PROVIDE ANY COMMENTS OR ANNOTATIONS WITH THE LISTING OF YOUR SITE.
The comments sections has been designed so that, if the user so chooses, they can remain completely anonymous. In order to make our comments useful and appropriate, the following guidelines have been established for comment users:
- Do not post threatening, harassing, defamatory, or libelous material.
- Do not intentionally make false or misleading statements.
- Do not offer to sell or buy any product or service.
- Do not post material that infringes copyright.
- Do not post information that you know to be confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law.
- Keep all comments relevant to the particular area where the comment is being posted.
- We will not accept responsibility for information posted in the Comments.
Please note that once you post a comment to our site, it becomes public conversation. Our policy is that we will not remove a user’s comments unless we deem them to be in violation of our Terms of Service. So if you want to say something that you will later regret personally, it is advisable that you do not post. We cannot remove your comments simply because you have a change of heart about making them. However, we reserve the right to remove comments entirely at our discretion, including for alleged violations of terms of service or legal rights.
Please note that you are directly responsible for the content you post. According to Title 47 of Chapter 5, Subchapter II, Part I, of § 230 (Protection for private blocking and screening of offensive material) It is the policy of the United States that no provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider. The term “information content provider” means YOU or any person or entity that is responsible for the creation or development of information provided through the Internet or any other interactive computer service.